IMEDIA

IMEDIA

Thursday 7 May 2009

My time at CCAD

As the end of term is coming to an end, i thought i would let you in on a few of my thoughts about my time ending at CCAD.

Its weird to think that we have been her for two years already; you never believe it when people say to you,' your last year will fly by...' - but i have to say it really is true!

There's only about 4 weeks till we break up, although i am excited to move to Leeds and start my new course (BA Hons Television Production) at Leeds Trinity university; its actually starting to hit me that it IS going to happen.... and I'm going to be living in a house with total strangers for a year!?!

I have really enjoyed my time at CCAD, and i know i made to right choice coming to this college as i have learnt a lot and it has help me to make decisions about my future.
I have made some good friends here and had a lot of fun times; so i can say i will be quite sad to leave and i will miss everyone.

3 comments: